Friday, May 29, 2009

Appreciation And Self Love


Give yourself some flowers!
Grow them, pick them or buy some for your own enjoyment. It's a nice thing to do for yourself. While you're at it give some away to someone you appreciate. These are freesias, my personal favorite.
"Appreciation and self-love are the most important tools that you could ever nurture. Appreciation of others, and the appreciation of yourself is the closest vibrational match to your Source Energy of anything that we've ever witnessed anywhere in the Universe"
-Abraham
Excerpted from the workshop in Spokane, WA on Tuesday, May 30th, 2000
This is from a daily quote I receive each day in my email box from Abraham-Hicks. You can find them at www.abraham-hicks.com and sign up to receive it in your email if you'd like.
You can also view YouTube clips of their workshops.
Here is a clip of Abraham on Self Appreciation :






Here is a nice article about self appreciation:
http://ezinearticles.com/?Keys-to-Happiness:-No.-1-Self-Appreciation&id=70755


  Notice all the beauty around you everywhere you go.

See how many things you can appreciate and approve of.


Today I appreciate having love in my life.
I appreciate all the beautiful loving people I have in my life.
I appreciate all the nice things I do for myself, like eating fresh healthy foods and doing what it
takes to live a life I love.

No comments: