Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Blue Ribbon

Several months ago my husband and I were in the Honolulu airport waiting in line to check in for a flight. I noticed that the person in front of me had some colored yarn tied to their luggage.
I've seen people do this for years and on this particular trip I had intended to get some colored ribbon and tie it to my bags so it would stand out easier in the baggage claim.
I realized that I forgot to do this when I saw some colorful yarn on the luggage of the people in front of me. I thought to myself, "I wish I had some ribbon for my bags" and then I looked down and there was this beautiful royal blue ribbon (which just happens to be my favorite color) laying on the ground next to me. I picked it up and tied it to my bags!
I now have it tied to my purse that I carry as a daily reminder that manifesting CAN be that easy...if we allow it.
I must have been allowing it that day.
I love the Law Of Attraction and the ways it shows up!

No comments: