Thursday, December 10, 2009

Recommended Reading



 I just finished reading this book. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to expand  their viewpoints regarding change.
I'm all  for security and stability, but I believe those things come within us. We can have a false sense of security with a job, insurance, savings, inheritance etc. The only thing we can depend on is change.
Things change, and my belief  is we can have control over how it changes, or at least the direction it's going in, if we're deliberate about what we're attracting.
Whether you believe it or not...what you put your attention on has a lot to do with what your future experiences will be.
I think it's wise to plan for the future. I think it's wiser to be very deliberate and plan to enjoy your life while creating the future you envision. I've found that the journey in life is where the joy is...not in the final destination.
Check out the book "Who Moved My Cheese" by Spencer Johnson. It's some food for thought, that just might get you out of the rat race!               ( I couldn't resist the puns.)

http://www.whomovedmycheese.com/

No comments: