Wednesday, December 2, 2009

May The Love Of Christmas Be In Your Heart Everyday


Love is a choice we make, each moment of each day.
We can let it shine everyday with anyone and everyone, or we can let it simmer until we decide to let it shine on special occasions like Christmas, weddings, anniversaries, Valentines Day, births, deaths, etc.
Wishing you all a wonderful love filled holiday season whether you celebrate Christmas or not. Love doesn't need a reason or a season.
Let your love light shine!




Being in the Caribbean and hearing Reggae music everywhere we go has reminded me of the Reggae style Christmas song that my husband and I recorded one year.
My husband Ken, and I, along with two of our kids and some friends, all collaborated to create this heartfelt song that I titled "Christmas Love." We recorded it about 8 years ago, without rehearsing or any dubbing of background noises etc. so there's a lot of hissing with some of the words. It sounds like a combination of Alvin And The Chipmunks and The Little Rascals singing but hey, it's the intention that counts...right?
I wrote the words, my husband wrote the music and played the beautiful guitar chords (he's an incredible guitarist) my step-son Chase played the cool keyboard (he's also a very talented musician)
and all of us, along with my son Michael, and some of our good friends, are singing.
It's comical but love filled.We had a lot of fun making it.
Click here to listen:

09 Track 9.wma


Christmas Love Lyrics
             ~
Christmas is a time for sharing, the love we feel inside.
Love we do not hide.
We want to wish you joy, love and tenderness.
Health and happiness.
May all your dreams come true.This we wish for you.
May the love of Christmas be in your heart, everyday.

~Aloha and Happy Holidays!

No comments: