Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Abraham-Hicks Scripting Process

I love the Abraham-Hicks scripting technique!
It's amazing and it works. If you don't have the book Ask and it is Given by Jerry and Esther Hicks,
then I suggest you get it AND read it cover to cover. It's filled with ways to have your life be more of
what you're wanting. Ways that work.
My life has become amazing since using their techniques. Use the processes they offer and you'll see
your life blossoming into what you're wanting in no time!

Here's a link to the Abraham-Hicks processes that are in Ask and it is Given:
http://www.attractionsaga.com/abraham-hicks-processes.html

Here's a video clip describing how to do the scripting technique:

2 comments:

Kody said...

You know after practicing some scripting I have seen some of it come true! This stuff can really help you focus.

Kate Sommers said...

I agree! I do it often!